Classified advertising in the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday will help you sell more holidays, flights and cruises.
Our readers and the largest travel advertising section in national press are two reasons why. Name your destination and we can guarantee our readers take overseas holidays there in significant numbers.
Overseas Travel is supported by editorial every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.find out more
- Why Mail Newspapers?
- Who will you reach?
- What is our marketplace like?
- Editorial features
- How much will it cost?
- Latest Feedback
Why Mail Newspapers?
The Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday offer the largest marketplaces for overseas holidays in national press.
Our readers search the classifieds as they know they will find a wide selection of holidays, flights and cruises in a newspaper they trust.
- 6.6 million overseas holidays and short breaks. 18% of all overseas holidays taken by the UK public are Daily Mail or Mail on Sunday readers.
- 1 in 3 of all cruises were taken by Mail readers in the last three years. More than any other national newspaper audience.
- 9.1 million flights in the last 12 months. 17% of all flights.
Who will you reach?
A potential newspaper readership of 8.4 million adults.
- The Daily Mail Saturday is read by 5.2 million adults, while 4.9 million adults read The Mail on Sunday.
- 2.6 million Daily Mail Saturday readers do not read The Mail on Sunday.
- 2.2 million Mail on Sunday readers do not read the Daily Mail Saturday. This means by advertising in a Saturday and Sunday, you reach a potential readership of 7.4 million.
Add Wednesday to your communications strategy and you will reach 8.4 million adults, almost 1 in 5 of all adults in the UK.
What is our marketplace like?
Overseas Travel advertisements appear every day in the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday with editorial on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
Our newspapers are the market leader for the sector, carrying more travel advertising than any other newspaper.
Follow the link below to see examples of Overseas Holiday advertising in the Daily Mail and The Mail on Sunday.
We publish classified editorial features within our classified pages. From beach holidays to rail journeys, cruising to ski breaks and Orlando to France, we bring the exciting world of travel to life.
Follow the link below for details of this year's Career Mail features as well as examples of past features.
How much will it cost?
Mail Classified has a range of sizes and shapes to suit every budget. Book more than one advertisement and we'll give you a discount.
|Newspaper||Per Line||Per SCC|
|Scottish Daily Mail||£7.75||£21.00|
|The Mail on Sunday||£22.35||£126.00|
For spot colour please add 10% and for full colour 35%.
Coverage areas for each title.
- Daily Mail covers England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Scottish Daily Mail is a separate publication for Scotland
- Mail on Sunday covers England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
To find out more, click on the links below:
Emily Hancock, Marketing Assistant - Mercury Direct
Just an email to say how well our full page advert went with you at the beginning of April, we were still receiving calls from the ad 2 weeks later so we are really pleased with the result that [the advert] had. I have just checked our statistics and we received 1344 calls in the end which is double the amount we had from the same advertisement last year!
Kate Matthews - Matthews Holidays
Thank you so much for all you did with regards to the ad on Sunday, it was very much appreciated by all here. Taking a look at our week on week figures for website hits, this Sunday was over 20% up on the previous Sunday. We can only assume this was due to the advertisement placed in The Mail on Sunday, and of course we are delighted with these results. Having relevant editorial to place our ad alongside is invaluable to us and with these latest results, we'll certainly be looking to advertise again when the opportunity arises.View all feedback
What’s the next step?
Our dedicated and experienced team of experts can guide you through the booking process and answer your questions.
To find out more, call Melissa on
020 3615 0416 or email
Like Mail Classified?
Keep up to date with new, features and offers: